Monday, June 16, 2014

Doing the right thing...not easy

"Proximity: a physical distance between two people"
If you pay attention, you can sense whether a women is interested in you, through proximity.

Strange enough, lately I can sense a close proximity from my sister in law, and it is freaking me out. I hope my sensor is wrong, but if it is correct, we have a major problem.
Recently, I'm recovering from a from a post-infidelity of a married women at work. Meaning, I separated myself from her before drowning into her sphere of fuck buddies. It wasn't easy, i'm telling ya. Sexual temptation is one of the most powerful force of nature. It can be a torture, one side is moral, and the other side is sexual desire. Even until now, I still feel regret that I didn't take the chance and grab it when I was working with her. I started to make up excuses, such as: well her husband is out of the country, so having sex with her is just therapeutic sex to help her; or she deserves someones better than her husband; or she is currently having affairs with someones so i'm not the only person... the list go on and on. But at the end of the day, when I close my eyes and listen to the sound of silent, my mind go to the most peaceful place, where I find myself standing up like a man without guilt without resentful, I know I have done the right thing.
Maybe it is a good time to move out of the family and start living independently by myself, rather than sharing the bills with my brother. Perhaps, it is time for me to build my own little family. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment